Friday, May 4, 2012

Nuffnang: SOUTH-OUT, The Cebu Invasion.

I grabbed some photos from nuffnangph, superchenee, and ms. sandra of I Am. I know for sure you guys will understand. *even if they didn't know* :)

A massive thank you to Nuffnangph and to the people behind SOUTH-OUT event held last April 28, 2012 at Red Box Ayala Center Cebu. It was supeeerrr mega ultra F-U-N! It was more than a typical karaoke thing, I think it was a parteeyy! aha~  and hey! I went home extremely happy with the stove I won aha~ But the best part was meeting awesome bloggers and exchanging urls. Thank you indeed!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I missed this! :(
Hope I can join next time. Looks like fun. And congrats on your freebies. :)

Colors and Grays said...

What's more fun than having a party and meeting fellow bloggers?

anyhow, I recently change my blog's template. I hope you can check it out here and give me some feedbacks.

thanks

Liezyl Gomez said...

too bad i missed this! :(

Chyrel Gomez said...

Sana we can join the next time. =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...